HOME-------ABOUT-------CONTACT US

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Try Canoes and Kayaks Before You Buy

With paddling season fast approaching, I've had a couple of people ask me how to choose their first kayak. I'm not an expert when it comes to that, but I'm happy to point you in the direction of people who are experts, starting with the folks at Contoocook River Canoe Company. (Just so you know...I have no financial interest in any of these companies.)

Contoocook River Canoe Company is offering a full day of on-water demos. They'll have over 200 boats to try out from at least 15 different manufacturers. Mark your calendar now and plan to check it all out at 9 Horse Hill Road in Concord on Sunday, May 17th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. I've never attended this event, but it's billed as the largest on-water demo in New Hampshire. Hope to see you there! Learn more at Contoocook River Canoe Company .

1 comment:

Doug said...

As Sarah Palin would say "gone yakin".


Doug