HOME-------ABOUT-------CONTACT US

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us!

New Hampshire... Love it or Leaf it turned one on March 1st. It's common in the blogosphere to mark this milestone by bragging about your site stats...how many visitors you've had and how many pages were viewed in the past year.
By comparison, our site stats aren't that impressive--we've had about 5,000 page loads in a year; some sites get that in a single day -- but the numbers make little difference to me. We're a small niche blog, meaning we'll never play with the big kids.


That's okay with me. What I care most about is serving up useful information for those who do land here.

If you are a faithful reader or a first time visitor, thanks for stopping by! I hope we continue to earn your trust and loyalty.

I can honestly say...after three years of kayaking, one year of biking, and one short season of snowshoeing, my enthusiasm for exploring New Hampshire's natural beauty hasn't faded at all. I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait for spring! Please write and let us know what's on your "outdoor adventure" wish list.

No comments: